We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website and advertising measures.
Google Analytics is provided to us by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland). Google processes website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the processed data.
During your website visit, the following data is recorded, among others:
- Pages viewed
- Orders including sales and products ordered
- The achievement of "website goals" (for example, contact requests and newsletter sign-ups)
- Your behavior on the pages (for example, dwell time, clicks, scrolling behavior)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or advertising material you came to us)
No personal data such as name, address or contact details are ever transferred to Google Analytics.
This data is transferred to Google servers in the USA. We would like to point out that the same level of data protection cannot be guaranteed in the USA as within the EU.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized during future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
If you do not agree with the collection, you can prevent it with the one-time installation of the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics or by rejecting cookies via our cookie settings dialog.