200hr Yoga Teacher Training
January 27th - June 10th, 2023
Online and Sicily, Italy
This 200hr Yoga Teacher Training offers a comprehensive education covering all aspects of yoga: philosophy and history of yoga, yogic lifestyle, asana poses and practice (physically and energetically), sequencing of yoga classes, pranayama, meditation as well as valuable insights on the business of yoga.
This training enables you to
- learn about all aspects and the essence of yoga
- explore and deepen your own yoga and meditation practice
- create and lead your own classes and workshop
- build a business as a yoga teacher
We will take you onto a beautiful journey with the goal of getting to know yourself better. Thus, even if you are not looking to teach but rather to improve your own practice and learn for yourself, this training will provide you with an unforgettable experience and connect you with like-hearted people in a loving community.
It is important to us to pay respect to the roots and tradition of yoga and we have invited a guest teacher from India giving us insight in the history and culture of yoga, and sharing how we can teach yoga in a respectful way. We also want to make sure our trainees are fit for teaching classes after the training and work as yoga teachers, if they wish to. Therefore we also include elaborate anatomical training in the program.
Please read the info below and feel free to reach out with any questions. If you are interested in booking the retreat, we can schedule a video call, to solve any remaining questions. Email us anytime to email@example.com.
Dates, Times and Details
This training includes five intensive online seminars (2- and 3-day blocks on weekends), five online masterclasses including Q&A (on Saturdays) and one week in person intensive training in Sicily, Italy.
Online seminars (blocks): 27 – 29.01., 25 – 26.02., 24 – 26.03., 22 – 23.04., 19 – 21.05.
Online classes (incl. Q&A): 11.02., 11.03., 08.04., 06.05., 13.05.
1-Week intensive in Italy: 03 – 10.6.
Times (all times CET)
Online seminars (blocks)
Fridays: 16.00 – 19:00
Saturdays: 09:00 – 18:00
Sundays: 09:00 – 16:00
Saturdays: 09:00 – 11.30
Intensive week Sicily
Example schedule (subject to changes)
06:30 - 07:00 Pranyama and Meditation
07:00 - 09:00 Morning practice
09:00 - 10:30 Breakfast
10:30 - 13:00 Lectures/Workshops
13:00 - 15:00 Lunch Break
15:00 - 16:30 Lectures/Workshops
16:45 - 18:00 Teaching Practice
18:00 - 19:00 Dinner
19:00 - 20.00 Satsang, Meditation, Q&A or free time
Benefits of online & off-line training
- You don't need to take four weeks off work and can attend the training alongside your job/family life
- You have enough time to practice and deeply integrate, absorb and process what you have learned
- We achieve great learning effects with regular Q&A in our online segments and study groups
- All classes are recorded, you can repeat them as many times as you wish
- We build long lasting relationships between teachers and students and students witch each other
Early Bird 3590,- Euro until 27.08.2022
Regular 3990,- Euro
Including accommodation in a double room and board in Italy.
BOOK VIA EMAIL
What is included
- 200HR Certificate by the International Yoga Alliance
- Extensive Teacher Training Manual (hard copy)
- 5 Online Seminars + 5 Online Master classes
- Week Intensive Training in Sicily
- Accommodation in a double room and board in Sicily
What is not included
- Travel to and from the Training Location Sicily (Airport Catania or Palermo)
We will happily assist you in your traveling planning!
Booking and cancelation policies
With the registration a non-refundable deposit of EUR 500 is due. The remaining amount is to be paid by 27.11.2022
Installment payment available on request.
The course limited to 18 participants. It is important to us that we can respond to each person individually and create a personal connection.
Two months before the start of the training: Refund 30% of the price
One month before the start of the training: Refund 10 % of the price
Within one month before start of training: No refund